MDR Annual Filings

Property owners of residential buildings are required by law to register annually with HPD if the property is a multiple dwelling (3+ residential units) or a private dwelling (1-2 residential units) where neither the owner nor the owner’s immediate family resides. Building registrations must also be filed annually by September 1st or whenever ownership changes or whenever the information on a valid registration changes (example, new managing agent or site management). HPD uses the contact information supplied in the registration for all official notifications, as well as in the event of an emergency at the property. Our firm will file the MDR application for you annually and fill out all required documentation.

More MRE Services and Programs For Tax Exemptions

Are you ready to file your tax abatements? Let's Go!