DHCR Annual Filings

State Law requires owners of housing accommodations regulated by NYS Rent Stabilization laws to file an annual rent registration with the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) and to provide each tenant in occupancy on April 1 with a copy of the registration which pertains to the tenant’s unit. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the regulations and requirements and file the applicable DHCR registrations with NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal.

More MRE Services and Programs For Tax Exemptions

Are you ready to file your tax abatements? Let's Go!